Ways to Give!
If you’re having trouble using the donation form below, please click here to donate via PayPal. Thank you!
Support Our Work!
Help us create holistic opportunities to enable our city’s young people to develop their full potential as healthy athletes, strong students, and responsible and engaged citizens.
Ways to Give include:
- On our website
- By phone
- By mail
- Through Wire Transfer
- Via Stock Transfer
- Corporate Employee Matching
- Corporate EITC Giving
- Amazon Smile
- Donor Advised Fund
- Philanthropi Round-Up Program
- Sponsor the Opening Night Gala
Ways to Engage include:
- Volunteering at a program or event
- Visiting one of our programs
- Touring The Alan Horwitz ‘Sixth Man’ Center
- Becoming a Coach-Mentor
- Becoming a partner, including supplying internships for PYB’s Work-Based Learning program
- Donating in-kind support such as supplies, equipment, and snacks
- Joining a committee
- Attending the program as a guest speaker
- Engaging in a Community Clean-Up at our outdoor court in Wynnefield
If you prefer to pay by check, please mail your donation to:
Philadelphia Youth Basketball
1735 Market Street, Concourse Level
Philadelphia, PA 19103
For questions about supporting PYB, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PYB is an Educational Improvement Organization (EIO) program provider through Pennsylvania’s Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) program.
PYB United Way Vendor ID: 17177403